This rare edition contains ALL the writings that are not included in the canonical version of the Protestant Bible.
Here’s apocryphal writings that you will find in this unique edition:
- Introduction and historical guide to reading the writings
- The Wisdom Of Solomon
- The 3 Books of Meqabyan, MEQABYAN I, II, III – In Lyric Rastafari Version of Jamaican Patois
- The Ethiopian Enoch’s Books PLUS Apocryphal Parts of Noah’s Book Excluded From Canonical Protestant Bible.
- The Prophecy of Jeremiah – Epistle of Jeremiah
- Additions of The Book of Esther
- Psalm 151
- The Wisdom of Jesus Son of Sirach – The Book of Sirach or Ecclesiasticus
- The Book of Tobit
- The Book of Judith
- Bel and the Dragon
- PLUS Apocrypha Ethiopic Prayers, The Prayer of Manasseh – King of Judah and The Prayer of Azariah
These are the ancient writings that were written on goatskin in the traditional and primitive Ethiopian language, Ge’Ez. In this edition brought back to light in English.